We know the saying CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME so we aim to provide our services all over KZN. It may be
Flats, Buildings, Complexes, Corporate businesses, industries and eventually the whole South Africa
To provide our clients with the highest level of quality and customer service available in our
to always run our company in an honest and ethical manner.
To also help women who are disadvantaged and prejudiced and various aspects of their lives by offering
jobs and to be able to have that stability and ability to provide themselves and their children. Most
staff members are from rural areas and unable to go look for jobs, so we reach out to them, do all
checks and employ them.
Our cleaning company’s mission statement is our commitment to our clients and staff members, and it
sets us apart from our competitors!
Our Customer Satisfaction Team performs regular quality control audits of each client’s site.
Our supervisors are equipped with smart phones, and every inspection or customer interaction is
into our Customer Relationship Management books so that we always improve our services to the best of
• We provide our services at your specific requests, time and we use our
products or the client’s, whatever the client prefers.
• We have sleep in and sleep out helpers (Domestic Help Only)
• 2 hour turnaround time for a quote for Call requested quotes.
• 2 days turnaround time for email requested quotes.
• We deliver your help as soon as you require.
• We change your helper should you not be satisfied with your current at no extra charge.
• We negotiate with you the rate you wish to pay ( depending on the place you
are and duties)
• Your security is guaranteed meaning our helper will not steal, run away or send thieves to your
• We have employees as young as 18 to as matured as 55 years of age to choose form (Domestic Help Only
• Our staff is registered for UIF and Workman’s Compensation Fund
• 30 day payment plan for contract cleaning.
• A client can choose to pay via EFT OR CASH.
• A deposit is acceptable on the first day of work and balance within 30
• Spring cleaning payment is due on day the cleaning is complete.
Some Of Our Work
MTHOWILSON PTY Ltd Trading as EASY HELP KZN home maids and business cleaners was formed by a single African
woman with years of experience in the cleaning industry. 100% South African, who knows the ins and outs of
domestic, commercial and industrial cleaning.
Founded in 2017 and registered in 2018, we are presently happy with the
Our trained and uniformed cleaning crews maintain a top-notch professional image that will complement your
home or business. All cleaning personnel are bonded, all staff is security checked with the local police
authorities ensuring that your home, business and inventory are always secure.
Supervision is the key to our success!
Customers will regularly see our home or business cleaner’s quality
personnel inspecting the
of their premises. Our day time supervisors visit the cleaning staff on-site while services are being
performed to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
We are members of the Bargaining Council For The Contract Cleaning
Industry (KZN) (BCCCSI)
Our people are our greatest asset. The cleaning industry in general is
for high turnover of
at Home Cleaning Services we have many staff members who have been with us since day one. We treat our
right, which translates into higher job satisfaction and consistent quality service for the client.